Hachidori now works with Kitsu, but in a test build since there are probably some bugs that needs to be worked out.
Note that MyAnimeList Sync does not work for now. I may need to add more code to make it work again if the Kitsu API won't reimplement this.
Also, Hachidori 2.0 now requires macOS 10.9 Mavericks or later. I will be adding the ability to post to the user stream once the complete API documentation is released.
Update: Alpha 2 is released. Fixed some bugs I discovered with Hachidori unable to scrobble titles that is not in the user's library. There were some parameters missing.
Update: Alpha 3 is released. Fixed issues with recognition using the Kitsu API. This release will be published in the App Cast later today for wider testing (and the fact that the stable release does not work currently).
Beta release can be downloaded here:
When you run the new version, clear the search cache before scrobbling. Hachidori now uses ids, not slugs. This can be done by going to Preferences and clicking the "Clear Search Cache" button.
- Hachidori works with Kitsu
Fixes and Enhancements
- Fixed Anime Exceptions for Anime Movies
- Updated Anitomy
- Improved Title Recognition
- MAL Sync does not work since the Kitsu API does not bring back the MyAnimeList title ID. Further implementation may be needed to make this work again.
- Search Cache must be cleared in Preferences before scrobbling. Hachidori now uses ids instead of slugs.
- Recognition of Episode 0 titles do not work. I need to come up with another solution